Share Your Shakespeare Story
Watch some of the #MySHX400 stories by tapping on the video below. Then share your Shakespeare story using the steps that follow.
Step 1: Make a Video
Use your smartphone or other device to record a video of yourself answering one of the questions below.
- When did you first read or see Shakespeare?
- Share your favorite Shakespeare lines or speeches.
- Which words and lines from Shakespeare do you love the most and why?
- Tell us about your favorite play and why it is your favorite.
- Which Shakespeare character speaks to you and why?
- What is the most memorable production of Shakespeare that you’ve seen?
- Share your take on the “to be or not to be” speech.
- What does Shakespeare mean to you?
- What is the favorite Shakespeare production you were ever involved in or your favorite role and why?
- What’s your favorite play to teach and why?
Step 2: Share Your Video
Upload your Shakespeare story to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. Be sure to use the hashtag #MySHX400.
Step 3: Tag Your Friends
Invite your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to share their stories, too!